- User must be of legal age to use our site.
- User must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by "Fanusta" to complete the order.
- User is responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- User is responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
Ownership of Design / Artwork / Photographs
- By submitting a design / artwork / photograph for use to get a customized product created at “Fanusta”, the customer certifies that they have the right, to use the design / artwork / photographs for their usage and fanusta stands here as a facilitator.
- You agree not to share any files (for customization) consisting of the following:
- Material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability.
- Material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
- "Fanusta" retains the right to refuse an order which in our opinion is an infringement on the rights of a 3rd party. You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions.
- "Fanusta" is not liable for errors committed by you during the course of customizing a product. These errors, though not limited to, may be a result of the following: misspelling, dimensions, grammar, punctuation, or image resolution.
- "Fanusta" reserves the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
"Fanusta" shall be defended by the customer for any suit or court action brought against "Fanusta" for alleged damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees), liabilities or losses due to acting as a customer's agent in customizing products by using copy, photographs, or illustrations that are believed by others to be degrading, libelous or harmful to their reputations, images, or standing in the community or an infringement on a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright belonging to others.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless "Fanusta" and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising from or related to your use of "Fanusta". You also certify that you own rights to or have a license to use the reference material being reproduced as part of your order.
On Behalf Orders
If you use this site to submit requests for or on behalf of a Third party, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the Third party of all terms applicable to all products or services acquired through this site, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each User using this Site for, or on behalf, of a Third Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the Third Party's or the User'¬s failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described (above). The User is directly responsible for any Request submitted, including related fees, charges and performance obligations.
Your access to “Fanusta” may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
The information we collect is used for the following purpose:
- Fulfill your requests and orders for our products and services
- Manage your account and preferences
- Evaluate the quality of our site and find opportunities to improve
User Data Share
The information we collect will not be shared with other organizations, except in the following circumstances:
- Fanusta is acquired by, or merged with, another company
- For Legal compliance, to prevent or take action against suspected fraud or protect the safety of our users
- In order to work with service providers, such as payment processors or credit agencies.
- There is a violation of our "Terms and Conditions"
We may assign your computer one or more cookies which collect information to facilitate access to our website and personalize your experience.
We pack your order with extra care and get it to you just as fast as we can. Find out how to estimate shipping fees and delivery times below.
- All the orders are rolled in paper and then wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in corrugated boxes
- The protruding parts of metal objects are covered in high quality plastic foam to avoid any damage due to shipping
- The shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight, dimensions and distance of the delivery location. These are final.
- "Fanusta" will ship out your order within 5 business days of receiving payment
- "Fanusta" is not liable for any delays by our shipping partner
- If the ordered product is damaged during shipping Fanusta will replace it at no charge (Fanusta recommends customer records a video of unboxing).
Fanusta guarantees your satisfaction and we will give you a replacement or a refund (if the same products is not available), for the package which is lost or damaged upon arrival, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Tracking your order
You can check the status of a current order with your order number and email address. As soon as your order ships, we'll send you a confirmation email that includes a tracking number. Currently tracking is not provided for international standard shipments.