Terms & Conditions
By ordering from “fanusta.com” (hereafter “Fanusta”), an e-commerce platform belonging to Fanusta Global Pvt. Ltd., you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. “Fanusta” (Fanusta Global Pvt. Ltd.) reserves the right to update these terms at any time without prior notice.
- • All prices are final as of shown on the website
- • Order will be processed only post the complete payment
- • Emi’s available on item /cart value Rs. 5000 and above.
- • All sales are final
- • "Fanusta" must be notified within 48 hours (from delivery) of any defects
- • If a product is defective, it should be returned within 5 business days (from delivery)for our team to rework on the order
- • "Fanusta" will reimburse return shipment cost of an authorized exchange/return
Cardholder Payment Liability
- "Fanusta" as a merchant is under no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising on the account of the cardholder directly or indirectly due to
- • Incorrect Payment Processing
- • Decline of authorization for any transaction
Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.). Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as 'received'. Kindly send us a picture of the damaged good to be eligible for return.
While unboxing any item, please make sure to make a video to assure transparency. In case of a return request please provide the unboxing video, only after which we will be processing your refund or exchange.
These Terms and Conditions, together with the Policies (Business and Shipping) incorporated herein or referred to herein, constitute the entire agreement (collectively, the 'Agreement') between you and each Covered Party relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this Site. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired.
The laws of India shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions and policies, without regard to such state's conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Jaipur (Rajasthan, India) for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.